Blackjack card counting was used already by many gamblers and still is one of the most effective ways to improve the game and get an opportunity to win. Blackjack, also known as twenty-one is a really popular and well-known casino game around the world. This is mostly due to the ease and simplicity of the game. The main purpose of blackjack is to take risks and try to beat the dealer with the cards received. You need to get as close as possible to 21 points, but not exceed this number. The dealer must follow the same rules. However, players are always allowed to use different strategies, including card counting blackjack to try to improve their game and win more money.
What is card counting and is it legal to use in blackjack
Blackjack card counting is one of the strategies that players can use to gain a one-point advantage over the dealer. This is not as difficult as it seems at first glance as it is literally “card counting”, without mathematical calculations or memorization, so everyone can master it very quickly without any problems. This strategy has lots of advantages as:
- It lets the gambler follow up the ratio between the high and low-value cards which are left on the deck;
- Blackjack card counting allows to accurately calculate who owns the advantage in the game and in accordance with it to manage the rates. If the deck is dominated by cards with a high value, then this means the player’s advantage. If it’s low, then the dealer’s;
- The ability to count the remaining cards in the deck can provide you with fairly accurate information about the likelihood of a useful card for your hand.
You don’t have to be a professional to be able to count cards. Therefore, lots of gamblers have tried to use card counting while playing blackjack.
Counting cards is not an illegal activity in a casino, but at the same time, the gambling establishment has the right to expel a player suspected of counting. The reason for this attitude lies on the surface. When the player uses card counting, the casino loses its advantage and it goes to the player.
Free practice of blackjack card counting strategy
Blackjack card counting is a method that is often used by advanced players. The bottom line is memorizing the cards that came out of the game in order to calculate the cards remaining in the shoe and understand the probability of a particular card falling out. The player can increase his advantage over the casino – but only after the shoe is half empty and thereby the percentage of the probability of guessing the card increases. If you still have no idea of how to do it, there are many ways to practice counting cards in blackjack for free as:
- Learn the card counting system and try to apply it while playing blackjack with your friends;
- Use the online card counting trainer and guide;
- Find the websites and apps that allow playing blackjack for free with the opportunity to count cards.
To completely understand how this strategy works, it is better to practice it for free before starting the game. Also, do not forget that you must do it professionally if you are going to apply this strategy in a real casino.