The blackjack card game is one of the most popular and demanded in online casinos. It came from the old game, however, since then, it has gone through many changes. Blackjack has quite simple rules, it is characterized by high dynamics of the game and excitement. It can be found in any casino, both land-based and virtual. It is also possible to play blackjack on mobile or tablet using the mobile version of the casino in card and blackjack strategy.
The basic blackjack strategy and its odds of winning
Most types of blackjack are based on the American or European version. In European blackjack, at the beginning of the game, the dealer gets one card up, and in the American version, the dealer also receives one more card face down. All varieties of blackjack have something in common:
- For winning blackjack strategy it’s needed to score more shackles than counterpart (dealer), but not more than 21 points. If hands are over 21, then the player has an overkill, which automatically means a loss;
- the same value of cards (as a rule) – cards from 2 to 10 bring the nominal number of points (that is, “two” – two points, “three” – three, and so on), King, Queen and Jack – 10 points each, and the Ace can “give” both 11 points and 1 point (depending on the number of points on hand);
- In a line of games of one casino, the player can usually find all kinds of blackjack at once. The essence and rules of the game do not change so much, but it is worth paying attention, first of all, to the number of decks and the size of payments. The deck can be up to eight or even one.
The following types of blackjack can be found in online casinos: American, Classic, Switch, Open Blackjack, No-Bust Blackjack, European Single-Deck Blackjack, Spanish Blackjack, Two-Deck or Six-Deck Blackjack, Spanish Blackjack, Caribbean 21, Pontun Blackjack, and so on.
Additional rules for blackjack strategy
Some casinos have additional rules that may be useful to both the player and the dealer for blackjack online basic strategy. For example, the player can double bet but get only one additional card. This option is called Double. There are others, such as Split: division of cards into two positions if they are of the same denomination or value, Surrender: refuse to continue the game, but lose half of the bet, and Insurance: insurance against a possible blackjack at the dealer. The player can use it by paying also half of the first-rate. All these blackjack rules should be carefully studied before playing.
Free blackjack strategy trainer
By and large, blackjack is a very simple game, so any beginner can easily master it, even one who has absolutely no experience of visiting an online casino. This game gives the player a better chance of winning than, say, the same slot machine and is worth playing. The blackjack basic strategy with the card include:
- Blackjack strategy is usually given in the form of a table, according to which the player looks at what he needs to do in a certain situation. To get the most out of the basic strategy, the player must use it correctly;
- After mastering the basic strategy, the player can start using the so-called “wagering system” or “money management” system. But remember, to use this system, the player needs to have the patience to follow it;
- When using the Passwords betting system, the player starts with the minimum bet. If the first-hand wins, the next bet increases. If the first bet loses, the player makes the minimum bet again.
To play blackjack for real money, the player can go to any online casino from a computer or smartphone. Playing on mobile has its advantage – it allows to play almost anywhere. All the player has to do is download and install blackjack and the player can play it even offline.